First: put together, bottom rear and both side walls: I used metal corner plates and screws - If I need to move box I will have easy work with possibility to put it together again anywhere else without harming structure.
On front side: adding additional small front wall where channels (see them on picture below)for plastic glass doors will be added later on. In the middle there is support for roof, preventing any possibility to have middle part lover than both ends.
Master of electricity. It was real mess until i did not completely finish with all wires. Don't panic and be careful how to place electricity in order to preserve cables form heat. Lamps are classical daylight reptile light and UVB12% lamp. From side there is heating lamp 100W. On floor there is layer of ceramics, heating cable, double layer of ceramics, thick PVC layer to prevent possible leaking form terrain towards heating cable and wooden bottom and finally there is half send half wood ground.
I added branch (one more should be added as it seems form today), waterfall, some rocks. And few cactus (real ones without serious thorns).
And here is his majesty Chlamidosaurus kingii ariving to new home and using my boots for throne :-)