Thursday, May 3, 2007

Nightbird

Am I me, with boody eyes and deep voice silence of my room. It is 3 am and I am doing my night shift for nobody knows which turn. It is so me. And it is full moon. Good time for dark thoughts, restless spirit and many other things - like work. It is so quiet to work in the middle of the night and it is so nice that you can sit in you chair and only think about your work or anything else. In the morning there will be no pece to work, phone will ring, e-mails will just arrive like aeroplanes at Frankfurt or Toronto. And yes, I will sit on the night flight to Helsinki in a few days time. It is not first time and I have just to much work to think about going again. In last moment I will pack my small suitcase and go to the other dimension. Going abroad is always going to the other demension, giving you possibility to see how small your life is, how unimportant, how nothing it is and how it does not make any difference if you are or if you are not.
You can be and stay and you will be small in your perception that you are something important and great, or you can take your chance, go away and become greater in your recognition how unimportant you really are.

No comments: