Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Receiving the honour of PhD.

Finally, since February 2003, when I for the first time opened the problem of answering e-mails in Slovenian public administration in my research agenda today I officially received PhD. title.
In fact I am still not very well aware of this fact but it is certainly result of some study. I was promoted with colleagues from four other University of Ljubljana Faculties and in some cases i just have feeling that I made nothing compared to them. However, I made a lot, and I promise to do even more. Maybe just because of such events as it was today. Here are some pics (Many thanks to my fine lady for them and her company).













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uros! Gorgeous journal. :D Check out my website >> http://sanya.deviantart.com

Sanya