Friday, July 20, 2007

Nightlife in my room

Here we go again - another sleepless night. It is so f...ing hot that it is not possible to do anything useful. Finally I get me anti-mosquito net for the window so I can have open window and light turned on without risking all night of killing instead do sleeping or working. Today it is working one. I am preparing abut 200 pages translation into English on e-government. It is nothing of a job, just hope to have some luck and publish it somewhere. Otherwise it is completely stupid of me to bother myself with this shit.

Oh by the way, I will be glad if you participate in my pools that I added last day. And I will be glad of any comment - as usual. And By the way, Slovenia is best country in Europe introducing Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. We are using firefox in 48% of cases.

Long live the Fox with fire to burn E (picture was picked somewhere on the net).


No comments: